Shareswatch Discussion Forum
Welcome to the Shareswatch Australia discussion forum. The aim of this area of the website is to allow people to discuss more freely a variety of issues related to previous blog topics or provide site feedback.
Feel free to jump in and share your views on any of the subjects or discussion topics listed below, but before posting a comment please read the the moderation rules for this site listed at this bottom of this page.
Views regarding the outlook for Australian stocks and shares. This discussion is not the place for stocks tips but is focused on the overall stock market as a whole.
Discussion regarding the outlook for the global economy and global economic indicators such as the Baltic Dry Index. (BDI)
A discussion regarding the residential housing market in Australia. Are house prices set to fall or are are property prices on a long term trend upwards?
This discussion is focused on Australian politics and how the political landscape may alter the outlook for the Australian stock market or economy as a whole. Comments related to Australian politics in general are also welcome.
If you would see a new discussion topic or some changes made to this site then you can make you suggestions here.
Interesting Blog Articles
- Gold and Silver Prices nearing Long Term Support
- Baltic Dry Index, AMEX Oil & Gas & Commodities Prices — July 2012
- ASX All Ordinaries Index Charts & Trends — August 2012
- The ASX All Ordinaries March Towards 5000 — Been There, Done That
- Stock Charts Review: ASX All Ords, CBA, PPT, AGK, GMI & GOLD.
- Australian stocks aren’t bouncing, they’re limping.
All views are welcome and people are encouraged to comment and join the debate. But comments will be deleted or not posted if they:
- Are abusive.
- Are simply aimed up causing an argument.
- Make no sense.
- Contain offensive material or links.
- Are simply an attempt to plant a whole heap of links to suspect sites.
- Contain personal insults.
- Are advertisements or spam.
- Are not related to the topic being discussed.
- Do not include a payment in unmarked bills sent to a secret location. (it’s a joke, but I wonder if anyone will read this anyway?)
This forum is for discussion purposes only and is not meant to act as any form of financial or investment advice. All site visitors are urged to do their own research and/or seek assistance from a reputable investment adviser before making any investment related decisions.
Post & Article Categories